Shopworn Copies are final sale and may display slight cosmetic damages such as dinged corners, torn dust jackets and dented spines.
Good for You: Bold Flavors with Benefits is a cookbook that infuses clean eating with rich flavor.
Award-winning chef Akhtar Nawab presents 100 healthful and hearty recipes that satisfy every appetite.
Inspired by his Indian heritage, Kentucky upbringing, and professional experience cooking in Mexican and Italian restaurants, these recipes are as unique as they are delicious.
• Great for gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets
• Wholesome, accessible recipes that pack serious flavor into every bite
• Covers basic building blocks—like vegan soubise and gluten-free bread—as well as more advanced recipes and techniques
With bright, enticing photography, Good for You is a delicious pick for both amateur and seasoned home cooks.
Recipes include Blueberry Ginger Smoothie, Gazpacho with Poached Shrimp, Fish Tacos with Pistachio Mole, and Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups with Sea Salt.
• This book is for anyone who wants to eat well and feel good.
• Akhtar Nawab is the chef behind Alta Calidad and Alta Calidad Taqueria in New York, and Otra Vez in New Orleans
• Perfect for home cooks who want to take their clean eating to the next level with interesting spices, marinades, and methods