Much more than a cookbook, Mugaritz Vanishing Points offers us a point of view on how the restaurant Mugaritz ( State of Guipúzcoa, Spain) experiences cooking using creativity as an ingredient to inspire, surprise and provoke the guests of the whole world. Discover the creative process of chef Antoni Luis Aduriz for whom, gastronomy is a medium of creative expression allowing to cross borders and explore new territories. An intimate book built like a work in which you will find:
- The confessions of the chef and his team to nourish the spirit.
- Reflections on the present and the future of one of the most influential restaurants of our time.
- 30 creative concepts of the restaurant.
- 50 recipes, here are some examples:
Flake hake with garlic cream sauce, sugar rosette and liquor mousse, kombucha scoby and strawberries, onion soup, hare with cloves, oyster slush ...
- But also a glossary of terms to meet culinary challenges and notes to stimulate you.
A beautiful work enriched by the work of photographers Per-Anders Jörgensen and José Luis López de Zubiria and illustrations by Javier Vergara.